Our Current Location

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Proposed Itinerary for the Remainder of the Trip

Our Proposed Itinerary for the Remainder of the Trip

Wednesday, September 21, we hope to be pulling into Vancouver again. If you use your imagination, it is on our way home! We had a great time there on the way up, we’re looking forward to spending more time with family, and Thomas and I both have some minor business matter to attend to.

Saturday we are proposing to head east towards Calgary, Alberta. We may go up through the Okanogan Valley if we can coordinate visits with friends. If not, we’ll probably head straight from Hope to Kamloops, through the Roger’s Pass, Banff, and on to Calgary.

I have a number of good friends in the Calgary – Three Hills – Red Deere area. I am going to see if we can coordinate a get together Sunday evening at Len and Judye Hartzler’s in Carstairs, Alberta.

Plans for the Sunday evening get together are still tentative, but from a strictly selfish perspective, I would enjoy nothing better than to renew old acquaintances (and new) face to face. Yes, Facebook has been a great way to reconnect and connect, but you can’t give hugs through cyberspace.

Okay, so I know some of you well enough that you may be concerned about whom you may be associating with at this grand party. Put you mind at ease – the Hartzler’s have at least two living rooms (and an old turkey barn if we need it) so the Funda-gelicals can avoid contamination through association with the Neo-Progressives! It is BYOB (Bring Your Own Bible – what did you think I meant?!). We really do want to meet up with you. I’ve told Thomas so much about many of you on this endless road trip – he wants to see if you live up to the image I’ve portrayed of you.

So I can brace myself in preparation for who to expect and who not to expect, please communicate with me on one of the three following ways if you plan to attend. We’ll be arriving sometime around 6:00 p.m.

1. Message me on FB
2. E-mail me at peter@pgrahamdunn.com
3. Text me at 330-464-5501

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hay, you know the Hartzler's. Judy is my cousin. Hope you can connect.

    ReplyDelete